Saturday, January 19, 2008

#38 Comic relief

I am afraid that this topic didn't do much for me. I got onto ToonDoo and looked at the comic strips linked to library in the cloud of tags. Some of the Self Check ones were good, and I liked Library 1 and Library 2 about the implications of not talking in the library. However, when I signed up I didn't become instantly creative. I played around for a while on the theme of trying to encourage people to become computer savvy seniors at the library and experimented with a witch and a Santa who looked like they could do with some computer skills. But I'm happy to keep my results private.

I can see that such a tool could be used in a public library to promote events and activities. I like reading comic strips and get an RSS of Unshelved regularly so I like the library theme. But I don't think I have it in me to create them.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin