Friday, December 28, 2012

#blog12daysxmas Day 4 Loupe Collages

Season's greetings! 366/351 by Hecuba's Story

Season's greetings! 366/351, a photo by Hecuba's Story on Flickr.

Thanks to @pollyallida I had lots of fun in the lead up to Christmas playing around with Loupe Collages.    Polly did one of her Facebook friends for a Flickr Friday Photos 2012 theme of Friends and I quickly followed up for the next weeks theme of Christmas with a festive kitteh (see below)  taken from a number of photos on my Facebook page. And then, well I guess I played around a bit. I created the one above as my virtual Christmas card: it contains the avatars of all my friends on Facebook.



If you go to the website you will see how simple it is to create a collage.  Simply choose your photos: these can come from Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, your drive or a url.  Of course, I would really have liked Flickr as that is my main place for managing my photos.  Then you choose your shape - I tried a few different ones - and the final stage is to create the collage.  Once saved, you can share it on Facebook, Pnterest, Twitter or save it on your own drive.  I just created this Ducky one as I was blogging as a homage to Polly's Ducky.


There is also a free iPhone/iPad app, called Shape Collage,  which allows you to choose photos from the device or photostream only.  There is a more limited range of shapes here, and can again share it on the device or share to Facebook, Twitter, Email or Instagram.

Enjoy playing around with this!

  

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin