Sunday, October 10, 2010

#Octshowntell #2 Voki

I am trying to get up to speed here! I have done my Animoto and I uploaded a couple of Animoto shows to Youtube - a first for me. I have played around with a couple of the other suggested sites but then came across Miss Sophie Mac's Voki and decided to have a go at that. I wasn't particularly creative with it as I just used text to speech and the provided backgrounds. But I had definitely had FUNN playing round and can certainly see it as an eye- and ear- catching thing to put on our library blogs.

The only problem really is that it looks like it hasn't embedded in the blog while doing Preview but then when it is published it is there! You can embed your voki in three sizes: small, medium and large. I have done a medium and a large here.




Get a Voki now!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin